500 “Likers” on Facebook
A little while back, Kimberly from Book Reader Chronicles (the blog site I’d done a “get a character named after you” contest) asked if I’d like to add to her swag bag for her giveaway. I happily agreed to giving a signed copy of Indelible Love -Emily’s Story (available mid-summer) and I just learned this morning that this contest has begun ttps://www.facebook.com/DWCee/posts/495611833850032 .
I also promised on my FB page that when I got to 500 “Likers,” I’d offer a thank you post of some kind. Seeing as how 500 is just around the corner, I’d like to offer three options and give you the choice of which post you’d like to see.
Here are the options:
1. Three blogs the week after we reach 500. (Just to clarify, I’m not writing an extra blog, I’m just posting an extra, already existing blog – and you may need three after Monday’s blog!)
2. Another excerpt of Unlikely Attraction.
3. The title and an excerpt of another new book – it’s from a male Reid, Davis, or Taylor POV!
Here are the rules:
1. Pick only ONE choice. I will not count your vote if I get more than one answer from the same person.
2. Post on my FB page only and not here on my website. (Helps everyone with the tabulations)